Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Years Eve 2008






















In the past, I remember parties of 15, 30 even 75+ people! My Mom would take us to large parties and it was a big to do! This year could NOT have been more opposite of that! It was just us, literally. And I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. We miss our family back home and we had a great opportunity to be with friends at an amazing party but we chose to stay home b/c of the kids. Maybe we'll party next year =) It was quiet, but close knit. Hubby and Joey spent ALOT on fireworks- at one point I asked them if they were truly doing this for the kids or for themselves! LOL It was special. 2009 has had a rocky start but is on it's way to paving out to be a great year! I pray for health, happiness, love, prosperity, wealth and peace! xoxoxo

No comments: