



I took this day off from work and everything! I want my kids to always feel like everything they do is extra special for me. I make it a plan to make a big deal out of everything they do, and if you know me, you know that's just how I am. I live, breathe and eat for my children and I get the utmost joy out of seeing them grow and prosper. I had the biggest lump in my throat this day. I had no idea if Dani would run off stage, freeze, cry, laugh etc. She is a very calm and collected girl but it was her first time in front of so many people. Well, she did great! My baby girl did spectacular! She walked on stage like a pro, did her little dance, bowed and walked off. I cried.......inside. I didn't want her to see me b/c I didn't want her to think it was a bad thing. I'll have to teach her about tears of joy b/c I know there will be PLENTY! LOL I am so proud of you Daniella Sofia. My bella Ballerina!





No comments:
Post a Comment