Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Jaime Journal






I have been wanting to do this for quite some time now! I have Facebook and Myspace and I try to email family and friends regularly but I have to admit it's getting to be a bit overwhelming trying to keep up with it all. So, I decided to try it this way =)

You already know that my name is Karina. I have been blessed with a very patient and amazing husband, Ben. He and I created two Angels.... Daniella Sofia (3 and a half) and Antonio Andres (Almost 2; where did the time go!).

So much happens in our day to day lives that I really want to try and slow down and REFLECT on the day or week and just absorb it all.

I see my Prince in pictures and I don't see a baby face anymore =*( And when I see my Princess, it just blows my mind. When did she become such a big, independent girl!?!?!?!

So, hopefully this way you can keep updated on our happenings and I can chronicle my little journey through life. =)

I'll call it the Jaime Journal =)


Welcome to our Blog. Love, the Jaime Family

No comments: